The 2nd CLEAR will be held in Chuncheon, Korea on October 5-8th, 2014. Chuncheon is well-known area worldwide for its spectacular landscapes, rich culinary arts and profound historical legacy.
The scientific program will provide an opportunity for participants to exchange new ideas and information on many important issues and new findings in the field of environment pollution, risk assessment and remediation. High-standard plenary and keynote lectures will be presented by outstanding invited scholars. The conference will be an occasion for the participants to make new acquaintances, share findings and strengthen networking and research collaboration.
The conference focuses on the issues of environmental pollution & remediation (heavy metals, persistent organic/inorganic pollutants, emerging chemicals etc.), and environmental & health risk assessments.
Removal of contaminants
Persistent organic pollutants
Emerging chemicals of concern
1. Biochar for environmental management (joint with 2nd KBRC International Biochar Symposium)
2. Novel adsorbents and nanomaterials for contaminant removal from water and wastewater
3. Pharmaceuticals in the soil environment: Fate and effects in soil and transfer to the food chain
4. Heavy metal remediation in agricultural ecosystems
5. Rapid pollutant transport from farmland to water bodies: Mechanisms and mitigation
For more information click here.